Last Updated: January 24, 2018
Text A Doctor Service
The Text A Doctors Service is only intended and available for low acuity and non-emergent medical conditions. Medical advice, treatment, care plans and prescription services are only available from the Text A Doctors Service providers for the limited conditions. By using the Text A Doctors Service and/or related services you FULLY ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING:
- You are seeking the Text A Doctor Services for informational/educational purposes only;
- You may interact with a person who was trained as a medical doctor or nurse, but who is most likely not licensed in your state;
- You may seek any diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, prescription, or medical advice for the nineteen low acuity conditions we have identified from the Text A Doctors Service;
- All services are provided “as is” and without warranty or representation of any kind (whether statutory, implied, or otherwise);
- The Text A Doctors Services provided are:
- Conversation and social interaction with someone who may share their experiences with you, including their experiences raising their children and/or relating to their partners;
- Convenient access to health education and information; and
- Ideas and suggestions about homeopathic or other therapies that are alternatives to medicine.
- Your Use of the Text A Doctors Service is also subject to additional terms, disclaimers and limitations, as set forth in Section III (Additional Terms Applicable to All Services) below.
Text a Lawyer (Legal Information Services)
Text a Lawyer (TAL) provides a platform for legal information and self-help. The information provided by this service along with the content on our website related to legal matters ("Legal Information") is provided for your private use and does not constitute legal advice. We do not review any information you provide us for legal accuracy or sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide opinions about your selection of forms, or apply the law to the facts of your specific situation.
If you need legal advice for a specific problem, you should consult with licensed attorney. Neither Jiseki Health nor any Legal Information provided by Jiseki Health is a substitute for legal advice from a qualified attorney licensed to practice in an appropriate jurisdiction. As Jiseki Health is not a law firm, please note that any communications between you and a Jiseki Health Lawyer may not be protected as confidential information under the attorney-client privilege doctrine.
Your use of the Services does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Jiseki Health, or between you and any Jiseki Health employee or representative. Unless you are otherwise represented by an attorney, including a Participating Attorney, you represent yourself in any legal matter you undertake through our Services.
Jiseki Health is not a "Lawyer Referral Service". Jiseki Health does not endorse or recommend any attorney nor does it make any warranty as to the qualifications or competency of any attorney.
Text a Financial Advisor (Financial Information Service)
Text a Financial Advisor provides a platform for financial related information and self-help. The information provided by this service along with the content on our website related to financial matters ("Financial Information") is provided for your private use and does not constitute financial advice. We do not review any information you provide us for financial accuracy or sufficiency, draw financial conclusions, provide opinions about your selection of forms, or apply the law to the facts of your specific situation.
If you need financial advice for a specific problem, you should consult with a certified public accountant (CPA). Neither Jiseki Health nor any Financial Information provided by Jiseki Health is a substitute for financial advice from a qualified CPA licensed to practice in an appropriate jurisdiction. As Jiseki Health is not a CPA firm, please note that any communications between you and a Jiseki Financial Services may not be protected as confidential information.
Your use of the Services does not create client relationship between you and Jiseki Health, or between you and any Jiseki Health employee or representative. Unless you are otherwise represented by an CPA you represent yourself in any financial matter you undertake through our Services.
Jiseki Health is not a "Financial Referral Service". Jiseki Health does not endorse or recommend any CPAs nor does it make any warranty as to the qualifications or competency of any CPA.
Terms Applicable to All Services
- Binding Agreement.
- Changes to Terms.
- Other Agreements.
- Eligibility to Use the Services.
- Services Provided.
The Services provide a platform and mechanism for enabling you to connect and chat with providers of the Text A Doctors Service (“Providers”). Jiseki Health does not participate in the interaction between you and Providers and does not have control over the quality, reliability, timing, legality, integrity, authenticity, accuracy, appropriateness, provision, or failure to provide, or responsiveness of the information provided by or to Providers, and does not monitor or control whether any participant, including registered users and/or visitors to the Site or the App, are who they claim to be. Jiseki Health makes no representations about any of these and assumes no responsibility for any of them as more fully set forth below. JISEKI HEALTH DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY SPECIFIC DRUGS, TESTS, PHYSICIANS, PRODUCTS, PROCEDURES, OPINIONS, “OFF-LABEL” DRUG USES, OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT MAY BE MENTIONED THROUGH SERVICES.
- User Access and Use.
- You will not access and/or use the Services in an emergency situation, but instead, will call 9-1-1 or your own physician or pediatrician if you suspect or have reason to believe an emergency exists;
- You consider the Services, including, without limitation, the contents of the site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from Jiseki Health's licensors, users, employees and other material ("Content") to be for informational and educational purposes only, and that results are never guaranteed;
- You will not advise, diagnose, or treat any person at any time based on information and/or education or comments you receive through the Services and/or that is contained in the Service and/or otherwise transmitted to you through the Services. You are solely responsible for your interactions with the Providers with whom you communicate while using the Services;
- Jiseki Health may limit the number of connections you may have with the Providers, may, in certain circumstances, prohibit you from contacting them through use of the Services, and/or may otherwise limit your use of the Services;
- You will not attempt to learn the identities and/or locations of the Text A Doctors and you will not contact the Text A Doctors other than through the Service;
- You understand and acknowledge that the Providers may not be able to respond to your messages immediately or even within a short time (but if you have not heard from a Provider within 48 hours, you should contact Jiseki Health to find out why).
- User Account Responsibilities.
- User Information.
By providing information to us, you grant Jiseki Health, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties, a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sub-licensable, fully paid-up and royalty-free right to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, the information you provide, directly or indirectly to Jiseki Health, including, without limitation, user-generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques and/or data. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss.
- Geo-Location Terms.
- Prohibited Uses.
You agree not to use the Services for commercial or public purposes and/or to: a) violate any local, state, national or international law; b) stalk, harass or harm another individual; c) collect or store personal data about other users or persons; d) impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; e) interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services; f) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Services or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Services, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means; g) impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; and/or h) stalk, harass, or harm another individual. You further agree you will not:
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services;
- Use the Services or access the Services for any purpose other than the purpose for which the Services are being provided to you;
- Use the Services in a manner that modifies, publicly displays, publicly performs, reproduces or distributes any of the Services;
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or translate any components of the Services, attempt to derive the source code of any components of the Services, or authorize or assist any third party to do any of the foregoing;
- Allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations (SPAM);
- Use any high volume, automated, or electronic means, including any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection with the Services;
- Accuracy of Materials and Other Information.
Jiseki Health does not warrant that any Materials and/or other information, pictures, graphic depictions, descriptions, or other content of the Services are accurate, complete, reliable, updated, current, and/or error‑free. Jiseki Health is not responsible, and makes no representations or warranties for the delivery of any messages sent through Jiseki Health to anyone. You agree to notify Jiseki Health immediately if you become aware of any errors or inconsistencies in the information or content provided through the App and to comply with any corrective action taken by Jiseki Health. Further, you will not alter electronic messages, information, or postings received from Jiseki Health.
- Intellectual Property.
- Intellectual Property Infringement.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and encourage you to do the same. Accordingly, we remove submissions that we believe may violate intellectual property rights of others and may suspend your access to the Services (or any portion thereof) and/or terminate your account if you use the Services in violation of someone’s intellectual property rights.
Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code, § 512, we have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims. If you believe your copyright or other intellectual property right is being infringed by a user of the Services, please provide written notice to our Agent for notice of claims of infringement as follows:
To be sure the matter is handled immediately, your written notice must:
- Contain your physical or electronic signature;
- Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property alleged to have been infringed;
- Identify the allegedly infringing material in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
- Contain adequate information by which we can contact you (including postal address, telephone number, and e-mail address);
- Contain a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material or other intellectual property is not authorized by the owner, the owner's agent or the law;
- Contain a statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
- Contain statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other intellectual property right owner.
Unless the notice pertains to copyright or other intellectual property infringement, the Agent will be unable to address the listed concern.
Please also note that for copyright infringements under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
We will notify you that we have removed or disabled access to copyright-protected material that you provided, if such removal is pursuant to a validly received DMCA take-down notice. In response, you may provide our Agent with a written counter-notification that includes the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate the account or access of any user of the Services who is the subject of repeated DMCA or other infringement notifications.
- Third Party Sites.
We may provide links on the Services to third-party websites. We are not obligated to review any third-party websites that you link to from the Services, we do not control any of the third-party websites, and we are not responsible for any of the third-party websites (or the products, services, or content available through any of them). Thus, we do not endorse or make any representations about such third-party websites, any information, software, products, services, or materials found there or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to from the Services, you do this entirely at your own risk, and you must follow the privacy policies and terms and conditions for those third-party websites. Certain areas of the Services may allow you to interact and/or conduct transactions with one or more third-party websites and, if applicable, allow you to configure your privacy settings in that third-party website account to permit your activities on the Services to be shared with your contacts in your third-party site account.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Jiseki Health, our owners, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees, shareholders, directors, licensors, co-branders, suppliers, and the officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents of each, and other Registered Users and Visitors, for all damages, liabilities, fines, penalties, losses, expenses, fees, and costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all claims, causes of action, charges, and investigations, caused by: a) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including without limitation your unauthorized submission of content and/or of that violates third-party rights or applicable laws; b) any content you submit or transmit; c) any activity in which you engage through the Services; and d) any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other similar or deleterious programming routines input by you into the Services.
- Geographic Restrictions.
Any submissions by you to us (e.g., comments, questions, suggestions, materials – collectively, “Feedback”) through any communication whatsoever (e.g., call, fax, email) will be treated as both non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby assign all right, title, and interest in, and we are free to use, without any attribution or compensation to you, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights contained in the Feedback, whether or not patentable, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, having manufactured, licensing, marketing, and selling, directly or indirectly, products and services using such Feedback. You understand and agree that we are not obligated to use, display, reproduce, or distribute any such ideas, know-how, concepts, or techniques contained in the Feedback, and you have no right to compel such use, display, reproduction, or distribution.
- Discontinuation or Modifications to the Services.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to deny or restrict the use of the Services to anyone for any reason. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Services, or any portion of the Services, with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise these rights. If you object to any modification, your sole recourse will be to cease using the Services. Continued use of the Services following a notice of any change will indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and satisfaction with the Services as modified. Jiseki Health has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you, other users, or the Providers provide or transmit when using the Services. We also reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if we determine, in our sole discretion, that doing so is appropriate.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE Services IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BOTH THE Services ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. JISEKI HEALTH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OPERABILITY, CONDITION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, VALUE, ACCURACY OF DATA AND SYSTEM INTEGRATION. JISEKI HEALTH MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES JISEKI HEALTH MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE Services, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE Services WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE Services IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR INFORMATION. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM JISEKI HEALTH OR THROUGH THE Services WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
THE SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR OWN SOUND AND REASONABLY PRUDENT JUDGMENT, AND TEXT A DOCTORS SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE FOR DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. PERSONS USING THE SERVICES ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICES, MATERIALS AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED AND AGREE THAT JISEKI HEALTH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS, OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THEIR USE. YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT OBTAINED OR USED BY YOU IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BY LAW.
- Limitation Of Liability.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL JISEKI HEALTH OR ANY OF OUR OWNERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, OR DIRECTORS ("JISEKI HEALTH AFFILIATES") BE CUMULATIVELY LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), WARRANTY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICES. THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF JISEKI HEALTH TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES IS LIMITED TO FIVE (5) TIMES THE MOST RECENT MONTHLY FEE THAT YOU PAID FOR A JISEKI HEALTH CORPORATE NETWORK, IF ANY, OR U.S. $100, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, and as a result some of the above disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability shall be the minimum permitted under applicable law.
- Mutual Rights of Termination.
You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, upon notice to Jiseki Health. Jiseki Health may terminate or suspend your use of the Services, your account, and/or your registration without notice for any reason at any time. You understand that termination of your agreement with Jiseki Health and your account will not entitle you to any refund and may involve deletion of your information and any content you uploaded using such Account. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES OR DELETION OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR CONTENT UPLOADED BY YOU. OTHER AGREEMENTS WITH JISEKI HEALTH MAY CONTAIN DIFFERENT TERMINATION PROVISIONS FOR A GIVEN SERVICE. IN SUCH CASES, TERMINATION PROVISIONS WITHIN OTHER AGREEMENTS SHALL GOVERN THE TERMINATION OF THOSE SERVICES.
- Applicable Law.
- Dispute Resolution.
YOU AND JISEKI HEALTH AGREE THAT ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION LOCATED IN SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA, AS ADMINISTERED BY JAMS UNDER THE APPLICABLE RULES THEN IN EFFECT EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE AGREED BY THE PARTIES OR AS DESCRIBED BELOW. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT WILL NOT APPLY TO DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AND JISEKI HEALTH AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS LOCATED WITHIN SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY, CALIFORNIA, FOR THE PURPOSE OF LITIGATING ANY REFUSAL TO ARBITRATE. NOTWITHSTANDING THE ABOVE, YOU AGREE THAT JISEKI HEALTH SHALL STILL BE ALLOWED TO APPLY FOR INJUNCTIVE REMEDIES (OR AN EQUIVALENT TYPE OF URGENT LEGAL RELIEF) IN ANY JURISDICTION. IN NO EVENT SHALL YOU SEEK OR BE ENTITLED TO RESCISSION, INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF, OR TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE, EXPLOITATION OF ANY ADVERTISING OR OTHER MATERIALS ISSUED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, OR EXPLOITATION OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL USED OR DISPLAYED THROUGH THE SERVICES.
FOR ANY CLAIM (EXCLUDING CLAIMS FOR INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF) WHERE THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE AWARD SOUGHT IS LESS THAN $10,000, THE PARTY REQUESTING RELIEF MAY ELECT TO RESOLVE THE DISPUTE IN A COST‑EFFECTIVE MANNER THROUGH BINDING NON-APPEARANCE-BASED ARBITRATION, IN WHICH CASE THE ADR PROVIDER AND THE PARTIES MUST COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING RULES: (A) THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONDUCTED BY TELEPHONE, ONLINE AND/OR BE SOLELY BASED ON WRITTEN SUBMISSIONS, THE SPECIFIC MANNER SHALL BE CHOSEN BY THE PARTY INITIATING THE ARBITRATION; (B) THE ARBITRATION SHALL NOT INVOLVE ANY PERSONAL APPEARANCE BY THE PARTIES OR WITNESSES UNLESS OTHERWISE MUTUALLY AGREED BY THE PARTIES; AND (C) ANY JUDGMENT ON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FINAL AND MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU AND JISEKI HEALTH ARE EACH WAIVING ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless otherwise agreed, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding.
- Notices and Service of Process.
In addition to Section “Notices and Service Messages,” we may notify you via postings on https://jisekihealth.com. You may contact us here, or via mail or courier at:
10 Rollins Rd., Millbrae CA 94030
Additionally, Jiseki Health accepts service of process at this address. Any notices that you provide without compliance with this section on Notices shall have no legal effect.
- Electronic Communications.
By using the Services, you consent to receiving electronic communications from Jiseki Health. These electronic communications may include notices about applicable fees and charges, transactional information and other information concerning or related to the Services. These electronic communications are part of your relationship with Jiseki Health. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
- Entire Agreement.
- No informal waivers, agreements or representations.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by any Jiseki Health Affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any Jiseki Health Affiliate, unless documented in a physical writing hand‑signed by a duly appointed officer of Jiseki Health.
- No Agency.
Notwithstanding any term herein, the Providers are not agents of Jiseki Health, and you may not interpret any communications or transmissions to or from the Providers. to create an agency relationship and they may not be deemed at any time to be acting as an agent of Jiseki Health.
- Limited Time to Bring Claim.
Where permitted by law, you and Jiseki Health agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Services must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
Entities other than Jiseki Health are not parties, and you acknowledge and agree that there are no third‑party beneficiaries of this Agreement.
- Assignment and Delegation.
You may not assign or delegate any rights or responsibilities under the Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and responsibilities under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral notation, effective upon notice to you, Jiseki Health Corporation for any third party that assumes our rights and responsibilities under this Agreement.